We provide variety of Sensing Solutions.
Inductive proximity sensors
Inductive proximity sensors are the preferred choice for the majority of applications requiring accurate, non-contact detection of metallic objects in machinery or automation equipment. As a pioneer and market leader, Pepperl+Fuchs offers innovative, high quality inductive sensors to meet the needs of the worldwide automation and process control markets. Our experience, flexibility and customer focus continues to allow us to offer custom designed solutions for the most unique and demanding applications.
Standard Inductive Sensor
- Smooth or threaded stainless housings
- Polarity reversal and short-circuit protected
- LED status indication
- Connection styles include M8, M12 or terminal connection models
- Models with PVC, PUR or silicon cable
- Outputs in 2-, 3-, 4-wire DC, AC, NAMUR, and AS-Interface versions
Application Specific Inductive Sensor
- Analog output models with 4-20 mA output signal
- Integrated speed monitor with up to 100 Hz operation
- Pressure resistant cylinder sensors for up to 500 bar
- Protective class of up to IP68/ IP69k (submersible/ high pressure water jet resistant)
- Reduction factor of 1, all metals sensed at same distance
- Exclusive ferrous and non-ferrous detection models
- Safety function sensors
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C up to +250 °C
Capacitive sensors can be used to detect metal objects as well as nearly all other materials. These sensors are often used in applications including level, flow control for detection of liquids, grains and powders.
Standard Capacitive Sensor
- 12, 18 and 30 mm cylindrical styles of stainless steel or plastic housings
- 5mm thin rectangular and long range 80 mm x 80 mm x 40 mm styles
- Sensor outputs of 3-wire DC and NAMUR output types
- Models with hazardous area approvals
Magnetic Field Sensors
Our magnetic field sensor selection consists of the M12. housing style for traditional magnetic detection applications. Also offered is a non-contact, piston detection sensor for use with steel hydraulic cylinders. These magnetic sensors offer reliable piston magnet detection and are easily mounted, without the need for mounting slots or holes in the cylinder
Please click here to download the product details.